Featuring, Producer [Additional] – Technasia
|SINO25, sino25||Zadig||P8 (Promo/ W/Lbl) (12")||Sino, Sino||SINO25, sino25||Hong Kong||2011|
|SINO25||Zadig||P8 (2xFile, MP3, 320)||Sino||SINO25||Hong Kong||2011|
- Mastered By – Mathieu Berthet
- Written-By, Producer – Zadig
Mastered at MB Mastering (Paris, France).
Distributed by Word And Sound.
(P)+(C) Sino / Technorient Music 2011.
- Barcode (Text): 8 27170 39566 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etchings side A): SINO25 A BB 35380-01 A1 MB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etchings side B): SINO25 B BB 35380-01 B1 MB
- Mastered At – MB Mastering
- Distributed By – Wordandsound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sino
- Copyright (c) – Sino
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Technorient Music
- Copyright (c) – Technorient Music
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – BB 35380
Listen free to Zadig P8 P8 - Original Mix, Reflection N - Original Mix. 2 tracks 13:52. Album 2011 2 Songs. P8 - Single Zadig. P8 Original Mix, 07:24. Reflection N Original Mix, 06:28. Zadig The Jasp - エスケープモール Full Mallsoft Album - Продолжительность: 1:39:08. inner city lofi, jazzhop, Space Adventures Episode 1 - Single. Kern Space Adventures Episode 3: Invisible Components - EP. Hidden, Maniac Mansion - EP. The Key. Dark Nebula - Single. 2008 сингл. The Stellar Hunter. Propaganda Moscow: Act III. Mastered At MB Mastering Phonographic Copyright p Sino Copyright c Sino Mastered By Mathieu Berthet Written-By, Producer Zadig Sylvain Peltier. A spooked platter of post-Brexit blues and minimal musings at 120bpm Bandcamp New & Notable Jul 1, 2016. go to album. The Safe Waters EP by Rufus Mule. Bandcamp New & Notable Jul 29, 2016. Bristol Said: In The Name by NHOAH. Reflection N. blue highlight denotes track pick. Top Songs By Zadig. Maniac Mansion Bonus Beat. Quiet Orbit Around Gladia. P8 Original Mix. P is the debut and only album by American alternative rock band P, featuring Bill Carter, Johnny Depp, Gibby Haynes and Sal Jenco. It was released on November 21, 1995 through Capitol Records and was reissued on May 8, 2007, under the Caroline Records label. Produced by bassist Andrew Weiss, the album also featured contributions from Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea, Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones, and pianist and Los Angeles scene fixture Chuck E