|1||Death (Crystal Castles Remix)|
Mixed By [Final Mix] – Max DingelRemix [Credited To] – Ethan Kath Of Crystal CastlesRemix [Per Title] – Crystal Castles
|2||Death (Mistabishi Remix)|
Producer [Additional Production] – James Pullen Remix [Credited To] – James Pullen Remix [Per Title] – Mistabishi
|1782725||White Lies||Death (7", Single)||Fiction Records||1782725||UK||2008|
|none||White Lies||Death (4xFile, AAC, 256 + File, MPEG-4 Video + EP)||Polydor||none||US||2008|
|WLUKCD6||White Lies||Death (CD, Single, Promo)||Fiction Records||WLUKCD6||UK||2009|
|B0012203-32||White Lies||Death E.P. (CD, EP)||Geffen Records||B0012203-32||US||2008|
|none||White Lies||Death (Crystal Castles Remix) (File, MPEG-4 Video)||Polydor||none||US||2009|
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – Mat Maitland And Gerard Saint At Big Active
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Charles Cave
- Cello – Daniel Keane, Ian Burdge, Isabelle Dunn, Rhian Porter, Sarah Willson, Wayne Urquhart
- Double Bass – Andrew Waterworth, Rory McFarlane, Tom Fry
- Drums – Jack Brown
- Engineer – Ed Buller, Max Dingel
- Producer – Ed Buller, Max Dingel
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – César Gimeno
- Viola – Fiona Leggat, Jake Walker , Nina Foster, Rachel Robson
- Violin – Anna Kirkpatrick, Ben Lee , Gillon Cameron, Kotono Sato, Oli Langford, Sammy Bishai, Stephen Hussey
- Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Harry McVeigh
- Written-By, Performer – White Lies
℗ 2009 Polydor Ltd (UK). © 2009 Polydor Ltd (UK).
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Polydor Ltd (UK).
Published by Chrysalis Muic Publishing Ltd.
Recorded at ICP Studios Bruxelles Belgium and Kore Studios, London.
Strings recorded at Olympic Studios.
Mixed at Assault And Battery Studios, London.
Note: Track times were taken by stopwatch and are not printed on the release itself.
- Barcode: 0-06025-2709729-9
- Label Code: LC06444
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Off Groove Etching Side A): 84531 2A 2709729
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Off Groove Etching Side B): 84531 1B 2709729
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
Death is the second single by English indie rock band White Lies, released by Fiction Records. Death was initially released on CD and 7-inch vinyl on 22 September 2008, prior to the release of their debut album, To Lose My Life. The track was then re-released on 22 June 2009 on multiple formats as the band's fifth and final single from the album. In the United States, the track was released as part of a four-track extended play titled Death, alongside all United Kingdom-released B-sides. Death - White Lies. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. White Lies. Похожие треки. Download and listen online Death Album Version by White Lies. Genre - Indie Rock. Duration 05:01. Format mp3. Music video. White Lies - Death Album Version. On this page you can download song White Lies - Death Album Version in mp3 and listen online. Indie Rock. Artist: White Lies Track: Death Album: To Lose My Life. I live on the right side, I sleep in the left That's why everything's gotta be love or death. Yes, this fear's got a hold on me Yes, this fear's got a hold on me Yes, this fear's got a hold on me Yes, this fear's got the video for Death from White Lies's To Lose My Life for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. According to the Death Songfacts, lyricist Charles Cave admitted to Mojo that this song has a pretty depressing lyric. He added: But it's uplifting too because it can help people feel it's alright to think and worry about these things. View wiki. He added: Bu read more. He added: But it&apo. Тексты песен и переводы альбома песен альбома Death - White by White Lies song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. On To Lose My Life eight of the ten tracks feature the words death, dead, die, died or deceased in their lyrics. Cave admitted to Q magazine May 2009: Death does crop up on our album. But our songs aren't actually about death. The word is used to communicate loss. He added that this song focuses on everything that goes on around it, not on the act of dying. I'm not even interested in death or how it's going to happen. It's more about the way people deal with it. The existential emotions. Death E. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and . Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. For Hire. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Get your team aligned with all the