|1||Beginning To See The Light||4:47|
|2||Ride Into The Sun (Take 2)||3:08|
|3||Ride Into The Sun (Take 1)||2:59|
|VELVET-1||Velvet Underground||Ride Into The Sun (7", Unofficial, W/Lbl)||Velvets||VELVET-1||US||1987|
- Bass, Vocals – Doug Yule
- Drums – Moe Tucker
- Guitar – Sterling Morrison
- Vocals [Vocal], Guitar – Lou Reed
Folded picture sleeve.
A1, A2: studio outakes, 1970 (2 diff. versions)
B: alt. studio vers., 1969
A1, A2: September 5, 1969, New York City, New York.
B: extented mono mix, November/December 1968, T.T.G. Studios, Hollywood CA.
The two versions of Ride Into The Sun seem to be actually the same take, one with studio chatter intro and the other one without. Beginning To See The Light is a rough unedited studio version - same take as third official album version but it doesn't fade out.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): VELVET-1A 64CI+216 6-87 33RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): VELVET-1B 64CJ+234 6-87 33RPM
- Recorded At – T.T.G. Studios