Written-By – Leiber/Stoller
Written-By – Crompton, Sheridan
Written-By – Lee
|4||Cry For A Shadow|
Written-By – Harrison, Lennon
|5||Sweet Georgia Brown|
Written-By – Bernie, Casey, Pinkard
|6||Take Out Some Insurance|
Written-By – Singleton, Hall
|7||What'd I Say|
Written-By – Ray Charles
Written-By – Lewis, Dorsey, Robinson
|BM 69||The Savage Young Beatles||This Is The... The Savage Young Beatles (LP, Comp, Mono, Unofficial, Ora)||Savage||BM 69||US||1965|
|M/S-5017||The Beatles & Tony Sheridan||The Beatles & Tony Sheridan - This Is The... The Savage Young Beatles (LP, Comp, Unofficial)||Peerless||M/S-5017||Mexico||1982|
|RK CD 400||Tony Sheridan Et Les Beatles||Tony Sheridan Et Les Beatles - Hambourg 1961 (CD, Comp, Unofficial)||Editions Atlas||RK CD 400||France||1993|
|CDCD 1035||Tony Sheridan And The Beatles||Tony Sheridan And The Beatles - Hamburg 1961 (CD, Comp, Unofficial)||Charly Records||CDCD 1035||Europe||1992|
|ES-169||Beatles||The Savage Young Beatles (LP, Comp, RE, Unofficial)||CFE, Charly Records||ES-169||Spain||1984|
- Bass Guitar – Paul McCartney
- Drums – Pete Best
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Karl Hinze
- Lead Guitar – George Harrison
- Liner Notes – Tony Barrow
- Mastered By – Boppin' Bob
- Organ – Roy Young (tracks: A3, A4)
- Producer – Bert Kaempfert
- Rhythm Guitar – John Lennon
- Vocals – Tony Sheridan (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
10" record containing just 4 of the 8 songs the Beatles recorded as backing band for Tony Sheridan from 1961, despite the cover crediting the whole disc as "Tony Sheridan and The Beatles". The remaining 4 tracks are Tony Sheridan tracks with other musicians from the same time.
All mono mixes.
Recorded by THE BEATLES Hamburg 1961
John Lennon, Geroge Harrison, Paul McCartney, Peter Best
This compilation ℗1982 Charly Records Ltd.
Note: Credits (vocals/instruments) are taken from the liner note.
Note: Track A1 on label as "Why (Can't You Love Me Again)"
White splatter background sleeve - also released with a black background sleeve.
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, hand-etched): CFM 701A-' PR BOPPIN' BOB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, hand-etched): CFM 701B-' cts
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charly Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – San Juan Music Group
- Mastered At – CTS Studios