|1||The Big Guys Are Coming||2:30|
|3||Mark Of Man||5:09|
Music By – Beth
|7||Not That Dumb|
Vocals [Additional] – Martha Sorrentino
|9||Get Off The Ground||4:04|
|11||Long Way Down||3:34|
Music By – Beth
|9 45831-2||Suddenly, Tammy!||(We Get There When We Do.) (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45831-2||US||1995|
|9 45831-1||Suddenly, Tammy!||(We Get There When We Do.) (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45831-1||US||1995|
|9 45831-4||Suddenly, Tammy!||(We Get There When We Do.) (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45831-4||Indonesia||1995|
|none||Suddenly, Tammy!||(We Get There When We Do.) (Cass, Album, Promo)||Wea International||none||Germany||1995|
- A&R – Kevin Laffey
- Bass, Vocals – Ken Heitmueller
- Booking – ICM , Steve Ferguson
- Coordinator [Art Coordination] – Linda Cobb
- Drums, Vocals – Jay Sorrentino
- Engineer – Todd Vos, Warne Livesey
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Steve Jackson
- Engineer [Second Mix Engineer] – Leigh Jemison
- Management – Melissa Allen
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Music By – Suddenly, Tammy! (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
- Photography By [Band] – Danny Clinch
- Photography By [Cover], Design – Beth Sorrentino
- Producer – Warne Livesey
- Vocals, Piano – Beth Sorrentino
Recorded at Bearsville Studios, NY & The Cat Box Studio, Lancaster, PA.
Mixes at Orinoco Studios, London.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, L.A
Melissa Allen,7twenty Management, NY
Booking-Steve Furguson, ICM
A Time Warner Company.
©℗1995 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Released in a standard jewel case with clear CD tray and with a 4-panel 8-page insert booklet with lyrics, photos and credits.
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-45831-2 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624583127
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3): 9362 45831-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0523
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0537
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): none
- Other (Inner Ring): Warner 'big W' logo
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Distribution Code: WE 833
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Recorded At – The Catbox Studio
- Mixed At – Orinoco Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Where's Jay? Music
We Get There When We Do - Beth Sorrentino, Suddenly, Tammy. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. And that's a shame - led by the rousing propulsive piano of Hard Lesson and the slowly building cry of inertia in Get Off the Ground, this is just as worthy an effort. Like Ben Folds, Beth Sorrentino has a sense of her hometown peers drifting away in tunes like Flemen, and yet can also provide impressionistic lyrics without a clear subject. Suddenly, Tammy is the self-titled 1993 debut album by Suddenly, Tammy. Stacey's Trip. Plant Me. The Way Up. Intro To Babee. No Respect Girl. Can't Decide. Intro To How He. How He. Songs in album Suddenly, Tammy - We Get There When We Do 1995. Suddenly, Tammy - Hard Lesson. Suddenly, Tammy - The Big Guys Are Coming. Suddenly, Tammy - Mark Of Man. Suddenly, Tammy - Get Off The Ground. Suddenly, Tammy - Flemen. Suddenly, Tammy - Snowman. Suddenly, Tammy - Not That Dumb. Suddenly, Tammy - Funky. Suddenly, Tammy - River, Run. Suddenly, Tammy - Long Way Down. We Get There When We Do, stylised as We Get There When We Do. is a 1995 album with timeless intrigue by Suddenly, Tammy Hard Lesson. The Big Guys Are Coming. Mark Of Man. Get Off The Ground. Not That Dumb. River, Run. Long Way Down. Beautiful Dream. Bound Together. Album 1995 13 Songs. Learn More. 13 Songs, 48 Minutes. We Get There When We Do Beth Sorrentino. Listen free to Suddenly, Tammy We Get There When We Do. Hard Lesson, The Big Guys Are Coming and more. 13 tracks 48:10. Notable for its guitarless, piano-centric lineup, the band released a self-titled album in 1993 on spinART Records and a second album, We Get There When We Do on Warner Bros. Records in 1995. A third album, Comet, was recorded in 1996, but Warners subsequently dropped the band and the album was shelved. We Get There When We Do. Suddenly, Tammy. Supersonic Lyrics. About We Get There When We Do. We Get There When We Do Q&A. 릴리스에 대한 크레딧, 리뷰, 트랙을 보고 쇼핑하세요. 1995 studio album by Suddenly, Tammy We Get There When We Do. Studio album by. Suddenly, Tammy Released. March 28, 1995. Suddenly, Tammy 1993. We Get There When We Do 1995. Review scores