|1||Severed Crossed Fingers||3:42|
|4||Bring Me Your Loves||3:15|
|6||Birth In Reverse||3:15|
|8||I Prefer Your Love||3:36|
|9||Every Tear Disappears||3:15|
- Creative Director – Willo Perron
- Design – Brian Roettinger
- Drums – Homer Steinweiss (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B4), McKenzie Smith (tracks: A2, B1 to B3, B5)
- Harpsichord – Daniel Mintseris (tracks: B5)
- Horns – Ralph Carney (tracks: A5)
- Keyboards – Adam Pickrell (tracks: B2, B3)
- Mastered By – Ray Janos
- Mixed By – John Congleton
- Photography By – Renata Raksha
- Piano – Daniel Mintseris (tracks: A4, B1)
- Producer – John Congleton
- Recorded By – John Congleton
- Songwriter – Annie Clark
- Synthesizer – Daniel Mintseris (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
- Synthesizer [Minimoog] – Adam Pickrell (tracks: B3), Bobby Sparks (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
- Vocals, Guitar – Annie Clark
Packaged in a gatefold sleeve. Includes a digital download code.
℗ & © 2013 Seven Four Entertainment, LLC. and Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
All songs published by © 2013 Songs Of Big Deal / Nail Polish Manifesto Music (ASCAP). All rights administered by BMG Rights Management (US) LLC.
Track durations not listed on release.
- Barcode: 6 02537 67232 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): B0019906-01A-RE3 RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): B0019906-01B RE1 RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Stamped): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Seven Four Entertainment, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Seven Four Entertainment, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Republic Records
- Copyright (c) – Republic Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of Big Deal
- Published By – Nail Polish Manifesto Music
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Recorded At – Elmwood Recording
- Mixed At – Elmwood Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
Vincent is the eponymous fourth studio album by American musician St. It was released on February 24, 2014, in the United Kingdom and a day later in the United States, through Loma Vista Recordings and Republic Records. Produced by John Congleton, it features collaborations with Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings drummer Homer Steinweiss and Midlake drummer McKenzie Smith. The tracks were arranged and demoed by Annie Clark in Austin, Texas and recorded at the Elmwood studio in Dallas. vincent birth - St. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The fourth album of St. All song titles in description. Vincent and . Vincent is in a sense the Platonic ideal of a St. Vincent record, executing with perfect poise everything we already know she can do. Over the course of four albums, St. Vincent's Annie Clark has been focusing her vision and sharpening her music's edges. Annie Clark's bold and almost jarringly confident fourth record, St. Vincent, does not sound like it was recorded here on Earth. Its songs sprout with their own strange, squiggly lifeforms and are governed by unfamiliar laws of gravity. Listen to music from St. Vincent like Los Ageless, New York & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from St. Play artist. 259,917 listeners. 1 Jan 2013 11 tracks. Play album. This latest album, self-titled St. Vincent marks a new chapter in Clarks evolution into her St. Vincent ego. Her reason for this title, she says in her Pitchfork interview, is that. I was reading Miles Davis biography, and he says that the hardest thing for a musician to do is sound like yourself. Annie Clark made her recorded debut as St. Vincent in 2007 with Marry Me, and has, in relatively sho. Annie Clark began recording St. Vincent almost immediately after she finished touring in support of Love This Giant, her inspired collaboration with David Byrne. It's not hard to hear the influence that album had on these songs: Love This Giant's literal and figurative brassiness gave Clark's witty yet thoughtful approach more sass without sacrificing any of her intelligence. Similarly, while St. Vincent is some of her most pop-oriented work, it doesn't dilute the essence of her music. If anything, her razor-sharp wit is even more potent when polished in a candy coating wit. Alexis Petridis's album of the week. St Vincent. St Vincent: St Vincent review. 5, 5 stars 5 out of 5 stars. Annie Clark's fifth album is a taut, meticulous triumph, blessed with a wealth of fantastic songs, ideas and sounds. Alexis Petridis. Thu 13 Feb 2014 GMT First published on Thu 13 Feb 2014 GMT. Vincent st vincent