|2||Baby, You're So Strange||3:58|
|7||Cross The Border||4:23|
|CD 53180||Icehouse||Measure For Measure (CD, Album)||Regular Records||CD 53180||Australia||1986|
|CHR 1527||Icehouse||Measure For Measure (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1527||Scandinavia||1986|
|TC-ZHCR 32-1527||Icehouse||Measure For Measure (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||TC-ZHCR 32-1527||Indonesia||1986|
|RMC 52060||Icehouse||Measure For Measure (Cass, Album)||Regular Records||RMC 52060||New Zealand||1986|
|S21-56906||Icehouse||Measure For Measure (CD, Album)||Chrysalis||S21-56906||US||1993|
- Drums, Percussion – Masaki Tanazawa, Steve Jansen (tracks: A1,A2, A5)
- Engineer – Rhett Davies (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2, B5)
- Guitar [Bass], Bass [Fretless] – Guy Pratt
- Guitar [Lead], Guitar [Treatments] – Robert Kretschmer
- Keyboards [Additional] – David Lord
- Keyboards, Vocals [Backing] – Andy Qunta
- Mixed By – David Lord, Raine Shine
- Percussion [Additional] – David Lord, Gasper Lawal, Glen Tommey
- Producer – David Lord (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B3, B4), Rhett Davies (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2, B5)
- Reeds, Brass, Trumpet [Solo], Programmed By [Keyboard], Other [Fairlight] – Simon Lloyd
- Strings – Stuart Gordon
- Vocals [Backing], Piano [Treated], Keyboards – Brian Eno
- Vocals [Lead], Guitar, Keyboards, Electronics [Fairlight Music Computer] – Iva Davies
- Voice – Shena Power
- Written-By – I. Davies, R. Kretschmer (tracks: A1, A2 ,B1 to B5)
(P) 1986 Chrysalis Records, Inc.
(C) 1986 Chrysalis Records, Inc.
Includes 2 sided lyric sheet and obi.
White label with Japanese 'Sample Record' characters printed on it.
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): CHR 1527A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): CHR 1527B
- Made By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
Measure for Measure is the fifth studio album by Australian rocksynthpop band Icehouse and was the third album in the world to be recorded entirely digitally. The album's title refers to the Shakespearean play of the same name. Davies said the album was the first time he had worked with producers he could get on with and also the first time they had a surplus of songs to choose from. We've actually got more songs than we'll ever be able to use. It's very strange. It's created problems because they. Icehouse - Measure For Measure 1986 FULL ALBUM. ricardo z. Album 1986 17 Songs. Measure for Measure. Pop 1986. Measure For Measure 1986. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Icehouse - Measure For Measure 1986. Icehouse - Paradise. Icehouse - No Promises. Icehouse - Mr. Icehouse - Angel Street. Icehouse - The Flame. The album, which peaked at 8 on the National albums charts, features the singles No Promises , Baby, Youre So Strange , Mr. Big , Cross the Border and Paradise. No Promises had been released as a 7 vinyl single in November 1985, it peaked at 30 on the Australian singles charts. It was used for the Boxes ballet created by Icehouse members Iva Davies and Robert Kretschmer. Listen free to Icehouse Measure For Measure Paradise, No Promises and more. 10 tracks 43:08. The album, which peaked at 8 on the National albums charts, features the singles No Promises, Baby, You're So Strange, Mr. Big, Cross the Border and Paradise. Additional musicians. Stuart Gordon strings. Icehouse - Cross the Border - Measure for Measure 4:18. Icehouse - The flame Live 5:57. IceHouse - Angel Street 4:47. We process user's data to deliver content or advertisements and measure the delivery of such content or advertisements, extract insights and generate reports to understand service usage andor accessing or storing information on devices for that purpose. Below you may read further about the purposes for which we process data, exercise your preferences for processing, andor see our partners. More information. Allow All. Measure for Measure, 1986. Now playing