|1||East Of Eden||4:23|
Producer – Bruce Watson, Stuart Adamson
|6||Bass Concerto (Rough Mix)||5:41|
|8||Where The Rose Is Sown (Radio Edit)||4:07|
|9||Tall Ships Go||4:33|
|10||The Great Divide||4:44|
|12||Tall Ships Go (Rough Mix)||5:17|
|13||Girl With Grey Eyes||4:40|
|14||Where The Rose Is Sown (Rough Mix)||5:32|
Producer – Big Country
|16||East Of Eden (Radio Edit)||4:11|
|17||Just A Shadow (Radio Edit)||4:28|
|18||Come Back To Me (Rough Mix)||4:50|
|19||Where The Rose Is Sown||4:56|
|20||Come Back To Me||4:12|
|21||Wonderland (Work In Progress #2)||4:27|
|22||Wonderland (Work In Progress #1)||4:12|
|23||Flame Of The West||4:53|
|24||Belief In The Small Man|
Producer – Big Country
|25||The Original Album|
|26||All Fall Together||5:05|
|27||Just A Shadow||5:30|
Written-By – Bryan Ferry, Phil Manzanera
|29||East Of Eden (Rough Mix)||4:50|
|MERH 49||Big Country||Steeltown (LP, Album, Gat)||Mercury||MERH 49||Ireland||1984|
|822 831-1 M-1||Big Country||Steeltown (LP, Album, 72)||Mercury||822 831-1 M-1||USA & Canada||1984|
|422-822 831-1 M1, 822 831-1 M-1||Big Country||Steeltown (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||422-822 831-1 M1, 822 831-1 M-1||US||1984|
|822 831-4, 822 831-4 Q||Big Country||Steeltown (Cass, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||822 831-4, 822 831-4 Q||Germany||1984|
|822 831-4||Big Country||Steeltown (Cass, Album)||Mercury||822 831-4||Philippines||1984|
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite
- Written-By – Watson, Brzezicki, Adamson, Butler
- Compiled By [Deluxe Edition] – Dermot James
- Crew [Road] – Dave Wernham, Joe Seabrook, John Callis, Kevin Hartmann, Les King , Peter Barnes
- Design [Designed At Storey London] – Jason Smith , Mike Storey
- Design [Original Sleeve Design, Original Album] – J.B.
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Brzezicki
- Engineer – Will Gosling
- Guitar, E-Bow, Mandolin – Bruce Watson
- Liner Notes – Stuart Adamson
- Management [Original Album] – Grant Edwards
- Mastered By – Sean Magee
- Photography By [Original Album] – Brian Aris
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite (tracks: 1-1 to 2-6, 2-9)
- Product Manager [Deluxe Edition] – Joe Black
- Sleeve Notes [© 2014] – Tim Barr
- Vocals, Bass – Tony Butler
- Vocals, Guitar, E-Bow – Stuart Adamson
- Written-By – Bruce Watson (tracks: 1-2, 1-4, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 2-6, 2-11 to 2-13, 2-15), Mark Brzezicki (tracks: 1-2, 1-4, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 2-6, 2-11 to 2-13, 2-15), Stuart Adamson (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2, 2-4, 2-6 to 2-17), Tony Butler (tracks: 1-2, 1-4, 2-1, 2-2, 2-4, 2-6, 2-11 to 2-13, 2-15)
Released in an 8-panel fold-out Digipak with 24-page booklet.
This 'Deluxe Edition' comes without the typical plastic cover for the Universal series.
A sticker on front says:
" 30th Anniversary Edition
and Expanded 2 Disc set
B-sides and 7 Previously
and Studio Out-takes
376 183-0 "
Tracks 1-1 to 1-9, 2-2 to 2-4, 2-6, 2-7, 2-13, 2-15, 2-16: published by Big Country Music Ltd.
Tracks 1-10, 2-9: published by EMI 10 Music Ltd.
Tracks 2-1, 2-12: published by Big Country Music Ltd. / Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 2-5: published by EG Music Ltd.
Tracks 2-8, 2-10, 2-17: published by 10 Music Ltd. / Big Country Music Ltd.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-10, 2-11 to 2-17: ℗ 2014 Mercury Records Limited
Tracks 2-11 to 2-17 marked as “Previously unreleased”.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-9: ℗ 1984 Mercury Records Limited
Track 2-10: ℗ 1985 Mercury Records Limited
Recorded at Polar Studios, Stockholm and RAK Studios, London
Mixed at RAK Studios, London,
Roundhouse Studios, London
Special thanks to
In the office: Ian Grant, Alan Edwards, Anne Freeman
In the studio: David Edwards, Dave Yarlett, Kaj Erixon, Tiena Breet, Tam Devlin, Dana Gorbun
Road crew: Dave Wernham, Les King, John Callis, Kevin Hartmann, Peter Barnes, Joe Seabrook
Product Managed for Universal Music by [...] at Hey Joe!
Designed by [...] and [...] at Storey London
Mastered [...] at Abbey Road Studios, London
Universal UMC [logo]
Mercury Records [logo]
This Compilation ℗ 2014 Mercury Records Limited. © 2014 Mercury Records Limited.
Made in the EU.
376 183-0 appears on sticker, booklet backside.
3761830 appears on Digipak spine and backside.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 822 831-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 822 831-1 B
- Barcode: 6 02537 61830 9
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC5064
- Other (Catalog# CD1): 3761825
- Other (Catalog# CD2): 3761826
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 06025 376 182-5 01 # 53509492 Universal [logo] MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 06025 376 182-6 01 # 53509494 Universal [logo] MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2): IFPI LZ87
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0160
- Mould SID Code (CD2): none
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Published By – Big Country Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Polar Studios
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Produced For – Universal Music
- Designed At – Storey London Design
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53509492
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53509494
Big Country were a new wavealternative rock band which formed in Dunfermline, Scotland in 1981. Come Back to . Big Country. Big Country - Flame Of The West. The album was recorded at ABBA's Polar Studios in Stockholm with Steve Lillywhite producing. Steeltown is the second studio album by Scottish band Big Country. Big Country : Steeltown,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Big Country's second album, Steeltown, released October 29, 1984 Flame of the West - 00:00 East of Eden - 4:58 Steeltown - 9:27 Where the Rose Is Sown. Steeltown is the band's only UK number 1 album, topping the chart for 1 week in October 1984. CD 1996 1984. The next week, it fell to No. Big Country - Steeltown. Steeltown - Big Country. It was released on CD only in Germany, as well as remastered and reissued there. the album was perceived as proving that the band's sound, guitars-as-bagpipes, courtesy of the E-Bow, was a one-time novelty, while Stuart Adamson's lyrics, full of British socialist working-class fervor, seemed jingoistic and pretentious. The title track Steeltown was written about the town of Corby, telling how many. The band consisted of Stuart Adamson vocals, guitar, Bruce Watson guitar, vocals, Tony Butler bass and Mark Brzezicki drums. Listen free to Big Country Steeltown Flame Of The West, East Of Eden and more. Steeltown Tracklist. Big Country - Tall Ships Go. the album was perceived as proving that the band's sound, guitars-as-bagpipes, courtesy of the E-Bow, was a one-time novelty, while Stuart Adamson's lyrics, full of British socialist working-class fervor, seemed jingoistic and pretentious. Where the Rose Is Sown. Flame on the West. Big Country continued their winning ways at home with this, its second album, which topped the charts and produced three Top 40 hits - East of Eden, Where the Rose is Sown, and Just a Shadow. Released October 19, 1984. Steeltown is the band's only UK number 1 album, topping the chart for 1 week in October 1984. Steeltown unseated U2s The Unforgettable Fire to enter the UK chart at No. Come Back to in album Big Country - Steeltown Reissue & Rem. Big Country's second album, Steeltown, released October 29, 1984 Flame of the West - 00:00 East of Eden - 4:58 Steeltown - 9:27 Where the Rose Is Sown. It was released on 19 October 1984, in the UK and 29 October 1984, in the United States. Big Country - Come Back To Me. Big Country - Just A Shad. 9 tracks . Big Country went straight to No. Big Country - Rain Dance. Flame Of The West in album Big Country - Steeltown Reissue & Rem. Big Country - The Great Divide. East of Eden. Complete sua coleção de Big Country. 1 on the UK bestsellers of 27 October 1984 with what would be their finest commercial hour, Steeltown. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. In 2014, the album was reissued in a desirable double vinyl Super Deluxe package. But in the U. Big Country - Where The Rose Is Sown. Big Country - Girl With Grey Eyes. Big Country - East Of Eden. Adams read more. The album was recorded at ABBA's Polar Studios in Stockholm with Steve Lillywhite producing. CMRRA и другие авторские общества 3. 5, replaced at the top by a new entry for Paul McCartneys film soundtrack Give My Regards To Broad Street. The band consisted of Stuart Adamson vocals, guitar, Bruce Watson guitar, vocals, Tony B read more